Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What did you get for Christmas?

Hi everyone. . . are you still there? No one has posted in a month. I felt like I had hijacked this blog since most of the posts were mine with Patti, Cyndi and Misty throwing one in occasionally!

What did you get for Christmas?

Share with me!

I'm going to make a few posts to show you some of my presents. I never know what my children will give me, sometimes it's something I never expected like the skeet thrower and shot gun shells my son-in-laws gave me last Christmas. They wanted me to shoot with them!

Here's one of the items I received this year. It's a little grill for sliders (baby hamburgers).

DSC_0407 I tried it out at lunch today.  It made perfect little burgers.  It comes with a tool to measure out the meat, which you roll in a ball and place on the griddle.

DSC_0408 

We like cheeseburgers, so I put some cheese on and let it melt.   Dinner rolls were our buns.  The instructions suggested using hot dog buns cut into thirds, which I will do next time because the dinner rolls I used were too large.DSC_0410

The burgers were great and then there was the cute factor!  But the clean up with this appliance was tough even though I sprayed it with cooking spray.  It doesn’t come apart so you have to wipe it out.  I finally used a toothpick to scrape out the little ridges in the lid!

DSC_0411

Come on over, I’ll make some for you!

No comments: