Saturday, January 16, 2010

3 Things I Forgot this week

1. Where I left my glasses

2. My lunch

3. Where I was going--drove right by it


There may be more than three things, these are the only ones I can remember!

Am I the only one with a mind full of fog?

5 comments:

House Queen said...

That is what al of those snow days does to us teachers!!!! I don't know what we are going to do when we have a full week of school!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

House Queen said...

Ooops! Looks like I FORGOT to put the last (L) in my word (all) above! See....it really is a contagious thing!!! :-)

Miz Patti said...

I'm so glad you post things like this so I don't feel like I'm the only one!

Kim said...

I'm glad I am not the only one that
forgets where something is at.

Joyce said...

Join the forgetful club. I have been there for a long time.