Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Wish You Enough

_140_245_Book_128_cover What do you wish for? Are you always wishing for more? In this gift book, I Wish You Enough, Bob Parks has seven wishes for his readers. Based on a family’s tradition of saying goodbye by saying, “I wish you enough,”the author takes each part of the poem they recite to each other and adds inspirational stories of his own to each wish. The seven wishes are enough sun, rain, happiness, pain, gain, loss and hellos. Each section also contains a stunning photo and a related bible verses. The book has 121 pages and is suitable for anyone. It would make a great gift for graduations or any other occasions. There is also a page that can be personalized. This book reminds us to be grateful and satisfied with what we have and to appreciate the important moments in life.

I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com;http://BookSneeze.com; book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments: