Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've Been Waiting For This!

I've been waiting for this! A company called Blog2Print will allow you download your blog and create a book. They have very reasonable prices and free shipping. There is also a nice cover selection. The only thing stopping me was the fact that if you had placed pictures in your blog and text under the pictures the site did not separate the text and pictures on a page. It looked like this:
But this morning I received an e-mail announcing that now they offer a choice called snapshot which is exactly what I wanted to do. It looks like this:
It takes more space, but your pictures and text remain together! And not only can you choose this option you can get a discount! I love you Blog2Print!

There's the info:
We're giving you a 15% discount on your next blog book! This discount will be valid until March 31st. Enter code newb2p to receive 15% off your order. And pass it around to all your friends - let everyone know about the new features and the coupon code.

1 comment:

House Queen said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS!!! I have not had the best luck working with blurb!!! I will be getting on this!!!!