Thursday, January 29, 2009

Check Out this book

I have read all this author's books. You never know what to expect when you start an Anita Shreve story and her new book Testimony is another tale with some odd characters who remind us that all the actions we take and decisions we make affect many other people. We may not even realize or know the consequences but others are always involved in our decisions. This book is short, but it made me read slow because each chapter is from the viewpoint of a different character. I don't want to give any of the story away, so I'll just say I think you would enjoy it.
The copy I read came from the public library, where you can borrow it for free! It's on the new releases shelf, if someone didn't snatch it today!
(My favorite Anita Shreve book is The Weight of Water.)

No comments: