Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some of you are still IT

Misty took the tag on her blog. Kara did her part on her blog. I posted here and challenged you--Patti posted too, but some of you are still IT! It's seven random or strange things about you! Do you want to keep being IT??? Don't make me give you NI (Needs Improvement) on Plays Well With Others!

Here's a little survey while I am posting. . . What would you like to see for the background on the school spring portraits. We have used a flag, we have used a farm scene. Any suggestions?
We are also thinking about doing the group (homeroom) photos in the classrooms or outside around the sign or something besides the formal stand in a row and sit on a bench thing. Taking suggestions for that also.

1 comment:

House Queen said...

How about a brick wall background or one with trees and flowers that scream "spring!" I like the idea of group pictures being different too. You might even be able to get creative and do some of the lower grades on the playground. That would make for some colorful photos! If I think of anything else, I will leave another comment.
P.S. Come on everybody...post your 7 things!