
I got an e-mail from a friend today explaining that there are little push ins on the ends of aluminum foil boxes to hold the roll in the box. I never knew this. I know my IQ is probably nothing to brag about but why did I not know this after all these years? Am I the only one? Some people contemplate the meaning of the universe...sadly I contemplate my ignorance of aluminum foil boxes.




7 comments:
I got the same email a few weeks ago and I jumped up and ran to my kitchen to make sure it was true!!! No...you are not the only one...but we may be the only TWO!!! How odd for us to never notice! Glad to know now though! Better late than never! I am so relieved to know I am not the only one contemplating such unique things! =)
Well, there's 3 of us now...I did not know this either, but boy won't that be handy! All these years of that foil coming in and out of that box!
I didn't know this either, but now my problem will be remembering that I do know it!!!!
Awww, so that's what those little places on the end of the box are for!! Now I know, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know!
Well I knew about it but only because I seen it on T.V. sometime back. But if I hadn't i would not have known.
Well I guess there must be more of us that don't know, because I haven't ever noticed the end of the box. I usually get mad because it always comes out. I am glad that you asked this question!!
Life gets better EVERY day! Thanks for sharing this NEW info!
Post a Comment