Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Check this out!

Gail Flowers, one of our One Size Fits All grandmas, has a blog here. I have her permission to share her site with you. Look at the quilt she made. It is awesome and she described her creating process like this:
"I scan the pictures onto the computer, changed them all to black and white, then flip them.....then copy them onto transfer paper, then press them with the hot press onto the 12 inch blocks, then sew strips onto the blacks and sew them all together, then quilt it.......LOL..... I try to use their favorite colors to strip it together if I know"
Would that not be the best gift ever! She says she made one and created a dvd/with music to go along with it. The recipient told her it was priceless. I agree. Granny Gail you rock!!!!!

Granny Gail is also helping me teach my fourth grade students about e-mail, she is going to let them send her messages then she is going to answer them. She's always ready for a challenge!!

No comments: