Monday, April 13, 2009

Cheap Eyewear

I met one of our K-8 Moms in the hall this morning who was sporting a new pair of glasses and she shared this deal with us! Go to this website. Here's what she e-mailed me about the site:

Take a look at all of the frames there are to choose from and read the info and see if you think you could get what you are looking for! Remember too....2 pair one single vision with clip on sunglasses and one no line bifocal for $ 79.00. I'm just tickled with the deal...hope to share with anyone that could use a new (or few) pairs of glasses.

If you are like me and wear glasses, you know what they cost and this is quite a deal. It takes about 3 weeks to get them if they have bifocals.
Check it out. I would probably be skeptical, but I saw the glasses this mom had received and they looked great. She was really happy with them!
* The shipping and handling charge is only $4.95--no matter how many pair you order.

No comments: