So...for quite sometime now, I have been hearing talk of "the elk." It seems everyone has been seeing this creature various places all fairly close to my house. I am not sure where it came from or why it is here. I have not gotten to see it. Dana saw a glimpse of it one time, however this morning...he got PICTURES!!! He was sleeping this morning when a neighbor started banging on the door. The man saw the elk coming up in front of our house and wanted Dana to get in on the sighting too. He told Dana he was afraid no one would believe he really saw it. My mom told me about this story before I got to talk to Dana. I said, "I wish he had taken a picture...but he probably would never think of it. Well...he came through for...I have taught him well! He got great pictures of it! He said our cattle ran after it all the way down the fence row. Yes, it was on the other side, but they still tried their best! I am so amazed to see these pictures...the boys were super excited about them too! It really is a strange sight to see...in little ole' Byrdstown!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good Job, Dana!
Post a Comment