Here's the week so far:
Monday--throw up
Tuesday--bad words
Wednesday--turtles
Two more days to go!!!!
Misty is in the gym doing the same thing, but even more outnumbered. We've been too busy to talk but I know she began the week with a frog! See why we ask, Is it Friday yet?
Monday--throw up
Tuesday--bad words
Wednesday--turtles
Two more days to go!!!!
Misty is in the gym doing the same thing, but even more outnumbered. We've been too busy to talk but I know she began the week with a frog! See why we ask, Is it Friday yet?




1 comment:
Yes...it is very dreaded! This is my year to have early duty F O U R times!!!! And...TWO of those times have been....GYM!!!
My week:
Monday: kid rolling in floor
Tuesday:frogs, turtles, other creatures
Wednesday: kids trying to hang from basketball rims
And Friday...I will be at school until LATE that night because that is the LUAU! Does it sound a little busy? But Delilah...I am glad I have you as a partner in this madness!
Post a Comment