

I have used Tide for 35 years. No one could change me. My mom used Tide. I was loyal. But, lately I have been trying to save some cash by clipping coupons. I found a $2 coupon in the newspaper insert for Purex 3 -in- 1, a new detergent. It is in a small package and comes in sheets that have the detergent, the softeners and the anti-static stuff all in one sheet. You just pick up a sheet throw it in with the laundry and then just put it in the dryer. No measuring, no large boxes in my small laundry room. (It's not really a laundry room--it's the space under the stairs) But the thing that sold me is the scent. There are three to choose from. I picked Tropical escape. I do not like for the laundry to smell like perfume, so I usually bought unscented products. If you want to try for yourself, there is a one dollar coupon on the Purex
website and info about the product. Sorry, Tide! The convience, the size and the smell have won me over.
3 comments:
I've been wondering about this since I saw an ad on tv for it. Thanks for letting us know. I'm gonna get some and try it. I can never remember to add the softner!
I haven't heard of these...but I will be trying them now! Thanks for the info!
I bought a box to try for our camping trip...since we were camping 8 nites, I decided doing midweek laundry on our trip was FAR better than packing 45 outfits for everyone!! So the pack weighed next to nothing (in a camper, poundage is everything). I liked them so well (and we ended up doing about 4 loads of laundry on our trip) that I've decided to bring them in the house to use the remainder of the box, rather than leave it in the camper which was my original thought. A neat system!
Post a Comment