We are hoping to get that too! Let me know how you like it so I will know whether to take the plunge! I would love to come and watch you and Peanut play this game! I will bring the boys and the popcorn! Better than a matinee!
Welcome to One Size Fits All a very unique group. We range in age from 10-months to 54 years and we are not going to name names! This group is a collection of moms and students and teachers at the same school. Our blog will let us share ideas and thoughts and all sorts of interesting things! Check us out, this site may just be the best blog in the blogosphere! E-mail us: k-8moms@hotmail.com
1 comment:
We are hoping to get that too! Let me know how you like it so I will know whether to take the plunge! I would love to come and watch you and Peanut play this game! I will bring the boys and the popcorn! Better than a matinee!
Post a Comment