Get over to Misty's Queen of My House blog and enter her first give away. She is giving away a poster print. If I win I am going to use the photo above. You have until Sunday to enter! Click here to go straight to her post.
I love this pic! As soon as I saw it for the first time...I thought the same thing...he's got the whole world in his hands. I know he has you and Peanut in his hands! lol
Welcome to One Size Fits All a very unique group. We range in age from 10-months to 54 years and we are not going to name names! This group is a collection of moms and students and teachers at the same school. Our blog will let us share ideas and thoughts and all sorts of interesting things! Check us out, this site may just be the best blog in the blogosphere! E-mail us: k-8moms@hotmail.com
1 comment:
I love this pic! As soon as I saw it for the first time...I thought the same thing...he's got the whole world in his hands. I know he has you and Peanut in his hands! lol
Post a Comment