Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pray for Henry

I know that when the health of your child or grandchild is at stake there is nothing you would not give or do to make them better. I want to ask you to help the Emmert and Hance family by praying for their son and grandson, Henry.
This afternoon I received a call from my church asking everyone to pray for Henry who is fighting a battle against cancer. He is only three years old. His website at caring bridge tells his story. His grandparents are dear friends. They pastored the First Christian Church here several years ago. The cancer treatments have made him weak and he has a problem that may cause him to have more surgery. Please add to your prayer list Henry Hance and the Emmert Family.

1 comment:

Tania said...

This completely breaks my heart to read. I can't imagine and there are no words good enough to say. We will hold little Henry in our prayers. I hope he gets well.