Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stuff I Don’t NEED, but want

I know the difference in wants and needs and believe me I have more than I need, but here’s a little wish list I created while surfing the web! Snow days cause you to do these things.

What do you think, see anything you NEED?

This jewelry is me, my camera is on my shoulder and I carry one in my purse. I have so many photos I don’t know what I have!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34352422

A Cute Camera Bag

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=37244526

Cricut Create Bundle with 2 Cartridges and Tool Kit

Item: 248-478

Cricut Create Bundle with 2 Cartridges and Tool Kit

From the Home Shopping Network, it’s such a good buy at 249 and free shipping and I’m just a wanna be scrap booker. I have some of the supplies, but just can’t get started!

News Flash—this item with one cartridge is one sale Feb. 14 & 15 at Big Lots for $99.

My friend, Kim, is saving for one of these, she may not be able to resist this sale!

The iPad from Apple

www.apple.com

hardware-01-20100127

Watch the video, you will want one too. They start at $499 and go up. One new application they will have is iBooks. It will be part of iTunes and you can order a book and get it instantly. I haven’t wanted an e-book reader because I want to hold the “real” book, but the iPad is so light and slim I think I could enjoy reading on it. The battery life is supposed to be 10 hours, another plus for the Ipad!

2 comments:

Cyndi Pritchett said...

I have the Cricut and love it! Every teacher, scrapper and crafter needs one! ( :

House Queen said...

I would love that new ipad.
But...I ALREADY HAVE that necklace!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!