Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Just Saying

On our way back from Nashville tonight we stopped at a Sonic and had a sandwich. I like Sonic, their strawberry fruit slush is my second favorite drink! You can't beat the price especially if you stop at happy hour--2-4 every day. And the ice at sonic is the best, but the picture of the little chocolate cheesecakes with caramel dipping sauce on the menu looks much better than they taste. So my advice--based on personal experience-- is to save the $1.99 for 3 mini cakes and invest in a bigger, real cheesecake! I'm just saying. . .

4 comments:

House Queen said...

I"M just saying....YOU ARE RIGHT! I was so excited to try them cause I LOVE cheesecake...yuck! Major letdown!!!

House Queen said...

BTW...What is your FIRST favorite drink?

parker's granny said...

My favorite drink is a strawberries and cream from Starbucks--you thought it was something else!

House Queen said...

No...I was not thinking anything bad...I was just curious! I actually suspected it might be something as easy as WATER or something! LOL