Monday, November 17, 2008

Photo Cards for a penny each!

I got this e-mail from Snapfish. If you have your Christmas card picture ready it would be a good time to order!

Get your first set of 20 4" x 8" photo cards for just 20¢ -- that's only a penny each! Choose from over 100 holiday designs that are completely customizable.

Just use coupon CARD08 at checkout to save big on your season's greetings. Hurry, this offer ends November 23!*
* This offer applies only to customers in the United States. Offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Offer applies only to one set of 4" x 8" photo cards and does not apply to in-store pick-up. Coupon may only be used once. Offer expires November 23, 2008.

3 comments:

House Queen said...

I just got that too. I love all of these offers for free or almost free pictures!

Trish said...

Yes I heard about this also. I have already made my card and my order is already being shipped to my door. Isn't that an awesome deal! Hurry, because the offer ends November 23.

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.