Back at the end of November (seems like a long time ago) Miss Patti recommended a book with this post.
The name of the book is The Shack by Wm. Paul Young. Miss Patti and Faith had both read it and although they talked about liking it they never really told what it was about. Well, today I finished it. And here's what I think. You should stop what you are reading, lay it down now and rush to find a copy of The Shack. You might want to be sure you have some time because once you start it will be hard to stop until the last page. That would be number 248. I'm not going to give you any of the plot, I even recommend that you don't read the reviews or the summary on the back cover just begin with no expectations. Let me know what you think!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I thought you would like it! I read it in two nights because I had to find out how it ended.
Post a Comment