
I bought my husband the Fireproof movie for our anniversary. Last night we got to watch it together. I had heard a lot of publicity about it. They are calling it "them movie every married couple needs to watch." It was a great movie!!! We really enjoyed it. I, of course, shed alot of tears as I do when I watch many movies. I think it made us both realize what the other one is feeling in our relationship. I think my marriage is "fireproof" anyway, but I am really glad we watched this together and I think it will make our marriage even stronger!
Check it out!!!




3 comments:
It is a great movie! I'm going to get Jack to watch it if he ever gets time to do it!
I agree with you about the movie, it is great!. I also boo-hoohed throughout the movie. I've watched it twice, and I MADE Eddie watch it with me the last time. I noticed that they have the Love Dare book at Books-a-Million. I would love to try it!
It is amazing! I cried the most when Caleb hugged his mama! We got it in a two-pack, the other movie, Flywheel, was equally good!
Post a Comment