Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I finally got to join the blog! I`m so excited to get started! To start out here are some jokes( I got them from my brother`s 1001 Cool Jokes book): What do you call ............
.....a man who likes to work out? Jim
......a girl with a tennis racket on her head? Annette
.......a boy hanging on the wall? Art
......a man who owes money? Bill

Doctor,Doctor......
.....My nose is running.You`d better tie it up then
.....I`m afraid if the dark. Well then keep the lights on
.....I think I`m a video. I thought I`d seen you before
.....People keep disagreeing with me. No they don`t
.....Everyone hates me. Don`t be silly, not everyone has met you

Food Jokes:
How can you tell the difference in a can of soup and baked beans?Read the labels
Waiter, I`m in a hurry will my pizza be long? No it will be round
Where do bakers keep their dough? In the bank
Waiter, why is this apple pie squashed? You told me to step on it because you were in a hurry
Have you heard the joke about the butter? Better not tell you , you might spread it

No comments: