Friday, October 10, 2008

My Hobby


I crochet name doilies, I can make 1st names , last names, I can do WELCOME which is a favorite. I made my daughters each one for their room. If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me at kimandersonanderson@yahoo.com or see me at school. Be sure to spell the name how you would like it, and the time you need it. The cost is $3.00 a letter.

Thank you
Kim Anderson

2 comments:

House Queen said...

Ooh I want one that says Garrison. Someone made Keyton one when he was born but I do not have one for Garrison. Can I bring the other one and show it to you so they could match? I can after fall break and I am in no rush. I am so glad you shared this. I have been looking for someone that can do this!

Kim said...

Misty, I will come and see you when we go back to school, and you can show me the one you have.

Thank You
Kim Anderson