Friday, October 31, 2008

Idea for a Christmas present

I want to share this with you because now would be the time to carry out this idea. A couple of years ago when my little friend Hallie was just four years old, I came up with the idea to make her a dress up trunk for Christmas. So....when the Halloween costumes went on sale I bought everything I could find in her size from animals to princesses! There were also accessories like crowns and wands and wigs on sale. It was no problem to collect an entire box at sale prices as much as 90% off. We put all this in a pink storage tote and she loved it!

1 comment:

House Queen said...

Great idea! We have a silver tote of these items for the boys...that's why they were able to dress up as 3 different things this Halloween! HAHA!