Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Letter J

Jelly-filled donuts--I love these but I can't have them too often because I'm diabetic.

July--this is my favorite month because my daughter and I were both born in this month.

Jeans--My favorite thing to wear but I have trouble getting into mine sometimes because of the jelly-filled donuts.

Jalapenos--I love hot and spicy food.

Job--I actually love my job (well most of the time). I feel blessed to work at a job that involves doing something that I enjoy enough to do for free (shhh...don't tell anyone I said that!)

Jefferson Airplane--at least that's what they were called in the 70's when I liked them

Jaguar--the type of car I will drive when I become rich someday!

Jamaica--the place I will visit someday when I become rich.

Je ne sais quoi--this is a French word that means "I do not know what." I think that pretty much describes me.

Joy--The emotion I experience everytime I see my grandchildren!

2 comments:

parker's granny said...

Great Job with J. Keyton can give out some hard letters--that was one of them. I am anxious to see what Misty does with some of letters like v and u and z!

House Queen said...

Great list! I am anxious to see what
I do too! =) Keyton takes this job seriously!