I wish I had been able to find these for the K-8 Moms Christmas party. Our goal for the gifts we brought was to make 10 dollars go as far as we could! I bought these things at the Nashville Flea Market on December 19th. The flea market is held once a month at the fairgrounds. It is normally the last week end of the month except December when it is the third weekend. Admission is free, but there is a four dollar charge for parking. We go several times a year and one of my favorite spots is the quarter table. I actually received change from a ten dollar bill and left with all this!

I had three bags after checking out, thankfully the husband came by and carried it to the car!

Here's what is in the bags!

Notice the prices!

Remember these things were 25 cents each!

Lovely suncatcher for my porch--valued at$3.99
I'm not even going to tell you what I bought at Target yesterday at the 75% off Christmas sale, but I did save $139 dollars not counting the $129 dollar tree that I bought for $35.00 (tax included)
Anyone want to go on a field trip?
3 comments:
Take me! Take me! Take me! Take me! Take me!
And me!!! You did really well! I'm jealous! I wanted to go to the after Christmas sales, but ended up somewhere else!!
Deliah, can smell a sale a mile away, just ask her about the new christmas tree she bought just the other day. I need to know her secret.
Post a Comment