Misty recently(well some time ago) tagged me with this challenge Share 7 strange/unusual facts about yourself
I thought about this and decided that I could not really think of 7 strange or unusual things that I was pretty average and boring. When I mentioned this to my daughters they immediately said "Oh, we can help you with that!" So here goes:
1. I love to do laundry.
2. I can crunch the seeds in Strawberries, and make them pop with my teeth.
3. I may have read more books than anyone in Pickett County.
4. I read music and can play the piano.
5. I have met Dolly Parton.
6. I will pick up bugs or snakes, but I am terrified of mice and will run screaming from the room!
7. When I am just sitting around I hold my big toe up! I can do this with either foot!
So I am tagging everyone--go ahead do it--if you can't think of anything just ask your children or your hubby!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awesome job, Delilah! That is funny that your girls helped you out so quickly! :-) I will have to notice that toe thing when it is flip-flop season again!
Post a Comment