Hey Blog Mom's
We are going to meet at the K-8 computer lab on Wednesday December 17th at 6:00 p.m.
Please bring finger foods and drinks(something easy). We are going to play dirty santa it's a fun game please bring a $10.00 gift if you want to play. We want to see
which mom can s-t-r-e-t-c-h her $10.00 and get the most things with the money.
Mrs. Delilah thinks she's got this in the bag, but I'm going to try and beat her.
Happy shopping hope to see you wednesday
Merry Christmas
Kim Anderson
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Can't wait! I bet I can stretch my $10.00 pretty far as well! I am used to doing that! Fun!!!!
I'm really excited about us getting together. I can't wait to see
what everyone comes up with!!!
I don't know if I'll be able to come. We are going Christmas caroling with our church.
Post a Comment