
Just wanted to share this photo I took one night on the way to play practice at church. The moon and clouds were so pretty that night. I carry my camera with me at all times now so I won't miss anything. It amazes me to see beautiful views in our world like the moon, sunsets, etc. and know that people don't believe in God. How can they not when witnessing such events? I know we are all in a hurry these days with the holidays and craziness surrounding us, but the next time you see a beautiful sight, one only God could create, stop, look at it, really look at it, and enjoy it even for just a moment. And take a photo for the rest of us to enjoy! Merry Christmas to all of you!




1 comment:
Wow! That's a great photo. I carry a camera with me all the time too.
Post a Comment