Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Accepting the Challenge

Okay here goes-7 weird or unusual things about me!

1. I will eat chili for breakfast...or pizza...or cheeseburgers!
2. I'm so old that I actually attended a one room school house!
3. Halloween is not just a holiday for me, it's an obsession.
4. I have a bird phobia, birds inside a building terrify me.
5. I can't stand to have the bottom of my feet touched.
6. When I first started college I planned to be a psychologist.
7. I usually get to work an hour before I have to be there.

Now I'm ready to hear from the rest of you on this blog! Get Busy!

2 comments:

parker's granny said...

Great list, we all have some strange habits! Cheeseburgers for breakfast? I prefer a Little Debbie Snack Cake!

House Queen said...

I sure know that last one is the truth! Keyton asks me all the time what we have to do to beat Ms. Patti to school! I tell him that it probably won't happen! Glad you played along!